If you are interested in joining the wonderful and caring people at Matthew 25 AIDS Services, please regularly check back to see if there are any career openings.
Promotes HIV/AIDS education through community events and in small group settings, and performs counseling and testing services.
- Provides counseling and testing to at risk populations.
- Distributes risk reduction supplies and information to promote HIV/AIDS testing and education to at-risk communities.
- Educates the general public and community about HIV/AIDS.
- Attends health fairs, educational events and participates in additional trainings.
- Collects and documents accurate outreach and testing data for reporting to respective states.
- Maintains client and clinic confidentiality.
- Works flexible hours including nights and weekends and travel.
- Helps in maintaining Matthew 25’s social media platforms timely and accurately.
- Performs other duties as directed/logically associated with the job.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in public health or other relevant field.
Experience working with HIV infected individuals, substance abuse populations or socially, ethnically and economically diverse populations.
Having experience in behavior change theories would be highly valued but not required if teachable.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule as needed to meet the needs of the testing schedule.
Health Educator must possess a valid driver’s license.
Working knowledge of HIV/AIDS and STD’s.
Proven ability to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive client information.
Experience working with diverse sexual/gender orientations, the homeless, substance users, and multiple-diagnosed individuals.
Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work independently and within a team.
You can apply for these jobs at https://matthew25.bamboohr.com/jobs/