Do you want a fulfilling career that provides you the opportunity to work for an organization that values teamwork and unites every day to serve the mission?
Matthew 25 takes pride in offering:
- Competitive pay
- A workplace that promotes wellness
- Work-life balance- generous Paid Time Off package
- Continuing education and professional development.
- Generous retirement plan that matches up to 4% of contributions.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
The PrEP Navigator is responsible for working with the community, Matthew 25 medical and prevention staff to focus on increasing PrEP awareness and availability for the community most likely to benefit, such as gay and bisexual men of color, transgender people of color, and people who use substances. The PrEP Navigator will assist the Prevention Team in accomplishing this goal by using a variety of outreach strategies such as motivational interviewing, and being involved in community level prevention activities including condom distribution, non-syringe harm reduction supply support, syringe service programs and social marketing campaigns. PrEP Navigator will work to engage high-risk individuals in PrEP services and provide services to those individuals.
- Skilled in HIV counseling and testing and skilled in outreaching high risk populations.
- Must have highly developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with administrative, clinical and support staff to accomplish the goals of the program.
- Must have appropriate skills, relevant experience, cultural and linguistic competency, and relevant licensure to provide services and/or care to people living with HIV.
- HIV/AIDS/STI knowledge including prevention, infection, and treatment is a plus.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to engage and work effectively with diverse staff and client population is required.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Must have good working knowledge of diverse populations’ health issues with specific understanding of the impact of HIV/AIDS and the health-related disparities faced by diverse populations.
- Must have effective oral, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccination
- Valid Driver’s License with at least three (3) years driving experience and less than two (2) moving violations in the past three (3) years.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB