Do you want a fulfilling career that provides you the opportunity to work for an organization that values teamwork and unites every day to serve the mission?
Matthew 25 takes pride in offering:
- Competitive pay
- Promote wellness and give our employees the opportunity to have medical insurance deductions completely eliminated by practicing healthy habits.
- Work-life balance- generous Paid Time Off package.
- Continuing education and professional development.
- Generous retirement plan that matches up to 4% of contributions.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
The Operations Manager oversees all internal operational and administrative functions of the organization. The OPERATIONS MANAGER reports to the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will work with the Executive Management Team and other Department Directors to ensure the smooth operation of the organization. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will direct, supervise and coordinate the overall administrative and operational functions of the organization, with a focus on improving organizational efficiency and effectiveness. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will apply the organization’s values and principles of excellence towards continuous improving and enhancing daily processes and human, environmental, technical and information systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred 3 to 5 years of experience in operations management, personnel supervision, budgeting, financial management, and nonprofit experience.
- A proven visionary and dynamic leader who is creative, strategic, resourceful and has strong organizational and planning skills.
- A data-driven and focused leader able to maintain a steady course of action.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and build consensus within and among members, collaborative partners, board, and staff.
- A knowledge and understanding of the needs of the community.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and expertise in group presentations.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Canva and website operation.
- Commitment to living out and advancing the mission of Matthew 25.
- Experience working with culturally diverse, sexual/gender orientations, the homeless, substance abusers, and multiple diagnosed individuals.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work within a team.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Bilingual, especially Spanish speaking applicants and those with culturally diverse backgrounds are given considerable preference
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccination
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to travel, if necessary
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends for special events, if necessary
APPLY FOR THIS JOB