The Driver will assist the Community Services Department with transportation for patients of Matthew 25. This position may also assist in completing other projects within the department.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must be dependable and able to work independently
- Willing to travel the Tri-State area.
- Be flexible, willing work a fluctuating schedule.
- Enjoy working with people and helping others, have a patient demeanor.
- Have a valid driver’s license and insurance card on file with Human Resources Manager.
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Model sensitivity needed to work in the HIV/AIDS field, including an appreciation of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, and racial differences.