Provides medical case management services under the Kentucky HIV/AIDS Care Coordination Program (KHCCP) including social service assessments and connecting HIV+ individuals with needed services offered by Federal, State, and Local community programs.
• Must be an RN with a valid KY License, from an accredited nursing program, along with at least 2 years of nursing experience.
• S/he should have a basic knowledge of medical case management principles.
• Experience working with people and particularly to the needs of those who are ill and/or have a disability.
• Model sensitivity needed to work in the HIV/AIDS field, including an appreciation of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, and racial differences.
• S/he should demonstrate the ability to function independently, utilize the support of various disciplines, regarding the client’s progress and needs, and have the ability to make meaningful observations and reports.
THIS IS A PART-TIME, 24 HR/WEEK POSITION.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB