If you are interested in joining the wonderful and caring people at Matthew 25 AIDS Services, please regularly check back to see if there are any career openings.
Community Services Coordinator
Are you a highly organized, energetic, outgoing, self-starter? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and growing non-profit team, that works to serve a mission for a great cause?
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
The CSC is responsible for planning quality events and engaging the community in all marketing aspects. This person will be a face of the organization in the community and will work diligently to increase our presence in the communities we serve.
Bachelors in Development, Marketing, and Communications preferred.
Experience utilizing social media marketing skills.
Experience in fundraising and event planning.
Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate Microsoft Office usage.
Previous experience in utilization of social media thru marketing, sales or communications.
Must provide a satisfactory driving record
Community Services – Evansville, Indiana
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS.
The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those living with HIV/AIDS.
The Peer Navigator is someone who lives with HIV, has learned to manage its daily challenges, and who desires to help others as a result of their own personal experience. The Peer Navigator will provide information, practical assistance, and emotional support to the organization’s patients. The PN will build allied relationships with patients, promote an ongoing dialogue about HIV-related issues and living with HIV. In addition, the PN will support patients’ efforts to reduce stress and increase quality of life. A Peer Navigator supports patients’ ability to make informed healthcare decisions. Peer Navigators will share knowledge about HIV in a non-directive manner, they offer resources and can attend appointments with patients to model active communication with physicians. The PN will keep up-to-date information of current trends to best serve the needs of Matthew 25 AIDS Services’ patients. The PN will work in cooperation with the prevention, education and outreach team as needed.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of medical providers, medical case managers (MCMs) and prevention staff to identify HIV+ persons who are not in care and work to re-engage those patients in care
- Responsible for providing portal introduction and education.
- Will assist in conducting active outreach in order to make contact with and engage identified patients. Outreach includes, but is not limited to health events, phone calls, letters, text messages, home visits, etc.
- Will provide transportation assistance to patient’s as scheduled.
- Will help to provide specific education for disease self-management.
- Provides continuous treatment adherence support for patients.
- Assists in identifying and navigation any barriers to care and adherence.
- Provides emotional support and counseling as needed.
- Provides various types of support and education including healthy lifestyle recommendations, support for family members, and end of life support/assistance.
- Assist with the establishment of referral sources in the medical community.
- Helps to support/ Maintain Matthew 25’s social media platforms.
- Requests applicable 340B patients to bring current proof of income and proof of insurance.
- Performs other duties as directed/logically associated with the job.
HIV must be under control as demonstrated by viral load suppression and adherent to appointments and medications
Minimum of 2 year Associates Degree preferred with 3 or more years’ experience desirable.
Must have highly developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with administrative, clinical and support staff to accomplish the goals of the program.
HIV/AIDS/STI knowledge including prevention, infection, and treatment
Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to engage and work effectively with diverse staff and patient population is required.
Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
Experience in HIV counseling is preferred.
Must have good working knowledge of diverse populations’ health issues with specific understanding of the impact of HIV/AIDS and the health-related disparities faced by diverse populations.
Must have effective oral and written communication skills and be organized.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
You can apply for these jobs at https://matthew25.bamboohr.com/jobs/