Do you want a fulfilling career that provides you the opportunity to work for an organization that values teamwork and unites every day to serve the mission?
Matthew 25 takes pride in offering:
- Competitive pay
- Promote wellness and give our employees the opportunity to have medical insurance deductions completely eliminated by practicing healthy habits.
- Work-life balance- generous Paid Time Off package.
- Continuing education and professional development.
- Generous retirement plan that matches up to 4% of contributions.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
Provides medical case management services under the Kentucky HIV/AIDS Care Coordination Program (KHCCP) including social service assessments and connecting HIV+ individuals with needed services offered by Federal, State, and Local community programs. In addition to the responsibility of a caseload, this RN will assist with phlebotomy needs in the clinic and backup the medical assistant as needed.
- Must be a RN from an accredited nursing program, along with at least 2 years of nursing experience.
- S/he should have a basic knowledge of medical case management principles.
- Experience working with people and particularly to the needs of those who are ill and/or have a disability.
- Model sensitivity needed to work in the HIV/AIDS field, including an appreciation of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, and racial differences.
- S/he should demonstrate the ability to function independently, utilize the support of various disciplines, regarding the client’s progress and needs, and have the ability to make meaningful observations and reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA.
- Bilingual, especially Spanish speaking applicants and those with culturally diverse backgrounds are given considerable preference
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccination
- Valid Driver’s License with at least three (3) years driving experience and less than two (2) moving violations in the past three (3) years.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends for special events, if necessary
APPLY FOR THIS JOB