If you are interested in joining the wonderful and caring people at Matthew 25 AIDS Services, please regularly check back to see if there are any career openings.
The custodian will clean all clinic locations; Henderson, Owensboro and Evansville. He/She will also maintain facility and grounds upkeep along with vehicle cleanliness. This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week.
- Will clean Henderson, Owensboro and Evansville clinic sites weekly per check list and initialed by custodian.
- Monthly and yearly facility management check lists completed and initialed by custodian.
- Up keep of facility grounds as needed per management or Facility Committee.
- Vehicles kept clean both inside and out as needed.
- Performs other duties as directed/logically associated with the job.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Proven ability to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive client information.
Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work independently and within a
Ability to lift 50+ pounds when necessary.
Background in facility maintenance or facility management not required but helpful.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Medical Case Management Assistant
The MCMA will assist the Medical Case Managers with several clerical and data entry duties. This position will also assist with MCM food pantry requirements and will back up the reception area as needed.
1. Scanning required documentation into patients’ records in CareWare (CW) Part B (PB) database.
2. Data entry of all lab work, vaccinations, and screenings into patients’ CW PB database.
3. Requesting medical records and scanning those into CW PB database.
4. Assist MCMs with mailings to patients.
5. Data entry of all STI , Hepatitis, and TB diagnoses and the respective treatments
6. Notify Administrative Assistant when PAPs completed for entry into HMIS database.
7. Data entry of patient medications into CW PB database and keep current
8. Create gas card logs and give completed logs to Administrative Assistant (AA).
9. Create medication voucher logs and give completed logs to AA.
10. Assist with food pantry boxes for MCM deliveries to Elizabethtown and Bowling Green.
11. Track Nutritional Supplements list, by verifying orders in ECW or physician notes in CW. Let ASS know when a new order of supplements is needed.
12. Back up Scheduling Specialist and Eligibility Specialist on multi-line telephone.
13. Back up reception area, as needed.
14. Assists in establishing continuous quality improvement that supports the accomplishment of the organization’s mission.
15. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, co-workers and managers.
16. Ensure all applicable policies and procedures, falling within the scope of practice, are followed and adhered.
17. Performs other duties as directed/logically associated with the job.
Support the policies, strategic plans and goals of Matthew 25
Undertake continuous education to remain current with organizational standards
Manage special projects as assigned
Assists in establishing continuous quality improvement that supports the accomplishment of the organization’s mission
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with clients, co-workers and managers
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Excellent computer and typing skills
Experience operating multi-line telephone systems.
Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services skills.
Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
Ability to understand and follow instructions.
Model sensitivity needed to work in the HIV/AIDS field, including an appreciation of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, and racial differences.
Applications will only be taken through this website