If you are interested in joining the wonderful and caring people at Matthew 25 AIDS Services, please regularly check back to see if there are any career openings.
Please see the current opening(s) below:
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is currently taking resumes for an open clinical LPN/CMA position.
• Reports to the Director of Clinical Services
• Serves as a patient liaison and patient-centered clinical team member
• Performs nursing procedures under the supervision of the nurse practitioner
• Assists the provider in exam rooms
• Escorts patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s medical record/chart
• Gives instructions to patients as instructed by the provider
• Ensures all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
• Keeps exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, etc. as required
• Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
• Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to providers, case managers, other resource staff
• Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, etc.)
• All other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services
• LPN or CMA
• Previous knowledge and experience in the healthcare field
• Medical Terminology knowledge
• Experience working with EHRs
• Professional skills such as grammar, punctuation, spelling, time management, exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette, etc.
• Must maintain current certification credentials (this must also include proof of education)
• Other preferable (not required) skills or experience include:
• Phlebotomy experience and/or certification.
• Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient workflow
• Knowledge and experience of the HIV or Infectious Disease specialty or relative public health experience
Please apply for these jobs at https://matthew25.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Resumes will not be accepted by mail or email.