If you are interested in joining the wonderful and caring people at Matthew 25 AIDS Services, please regularly check back to see if there are any career openings.
The custodian will clean all clinic locations; Henderson, Owensboro and Evansville. He/She will also maintain facility and grounds upkeep along with vehicle cleanliness. This is a part-time position, 32 hours per week.
- Will clean Henderson, Owensboro and Evansville clinic sites weekly per check list and initialed by custodian.
- Monthly and yearly facility management check lists completed and initialed by custodian.
- Up keep of facility grounds as needed per management or Facility Committee.
- Vehicles kept clean both inside and out as needed.
- Performs other duties as directed/logically associated with the job.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Proven ability to work with and maintain confidential and sensitive client information.
Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work independently and within a
Ability to lift 50+ pounds when necessary.
Background in facility maintenance or facility management not required but helpful.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please apply at: matthew25clinic.bamboohr.com/jobs
Clinical – Henderson, Kentucky
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is currently taking resumes for an open clinical LPN/CMA position.
- Reports to the Director of Clinical Services
- Serves as a patient liaison and patient-centered clinical team member
- Performs nursing procedures under the supervision of the nurse practitioner
- Assists the provider in exam rooms
- Escorts patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s medical record/chart
- Gives instructions to patients as instructed by the provider
- Ensures all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Keeps exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, etc. as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to providers, case managers, other resource staff
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services
- Previous knowledge and experience in the healthcare field
- Medical Terminology knowledge
- Experience working with EHRs
- Professional skills such as grammar, punctuation, spelling, time management, exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette, etc.
- Must maintain current certification credentials (this must also include proof of education)
- Other preferable (not required) skills or experience include:
- Phlebotomy experience and/or certification.
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient workflow
- Knowledge and experience of the HIV or Infectious Disease specialty or relative public health experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position, seated or standing on foot, for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to move about on foot inside the office for extended periods of time to accomplish tasks such as escorting patients to their appointments with various clinical care team providers and resource staff.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery and devices such as a copy machine, laptop, computer, scanner, fax machine, printer, etc. Must be able to type efficiently and have close visual acuity.
- This person must be able to constantly and effectively communicate spoken words via a multi-line phone system as well as with other employees.
- Must be able to lift and transport 30-50lbs.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
You can apply for these jobs at https://matthew25.bamboohr.com/jobs/